March 19, 2009

Thank God I Found A Girl Like Her

After so much suffering, I've finally found unvarnished truth that I was all by myself for the longest time So cold inside And the hurt from the heart it would not subside. I felt like dying until a beautiful girl (it was you “Girl in the picture”) saved my life.

I was lost without you in my life. My every wish and every dream always about you, your face, your smile, and your personality always on my mind. Somehow became reality when you brought the sunlight completed my whole life. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude cause baby I'm so thankful i found you.


I would give you everything I have. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do to ensure your happiness. I'll cherish every part of you, because without you beside me I can't survive to continues of my life. Please don't wanna try to leave me alone without you. If you're keeping me warm each and every night I'll be all right cause I need you in my life.



My baby I'm so thankful I found you………

No comments: